1008 Hardman Road
Brattleboro, VT 5301
Job Objective To gain a position within your company as an Instrumentation and Control Engineer so as to practice my skills and abilities to the fullest.
Instrumentation And Control Engineer, August 2005 – Present
ENTEGEE Engineering Technical Group, Brattleboro, VT
- Evaluated instrumentation designs on a regular basis.
- Performed design reviews and participated in team meetings.
- Determined all calibrated materials and submitted requirements to shop.
- Performed troubleshoot on instruments during commissioning and checkout process.
- Coordinated with construction team and ensured lines for take out.
- Documented code for control systems.
Instrumentation And Control Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Motiva Enterprises Llc, Brattleboro, VT
- Coordinated with various engineering disciplines for completion of work.
- Scheduled project managed scope and prepared a budget for project.
- Determined instruments and their specifications for instrument and control systems.
- Evaluated drawings and data that were submitted by vendor.
- Monitored departments and participated in development process and package specifications.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in Instrumentation and Control engineering
- Profound knowledge of field instruments and specifications
- Outstanding knowledge of applicable design for Instrument and Control designs
- Familiarity with Instrumentation & Control Engineering standards – API, NFPA, ISA, PIP, IEC, IEEE, ISO, NACE
- Wide knowledge of different control and safety systems (DCS, SIS, BMS, SCADA)
- Ability to review engineering documents
- Ability to perform risk management
- Skilled to work with various control and safety systems
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering, Iowa State University, Ames, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated