1918 Warner Street
Job Objective To be given a chance to exhibit my skills as an Intel Process Engineer and use my knowledge as a positive influence with reputable company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in electrical engineering
- Sound knowledge of principles of design experiments
- Solid understanding of semiconductor processes
- Exceptional knowledge of failure analysis techniques – SEM, TEM, FIB, EDS, TOF, SIMS
- Proficiency in using JMP, SPC, MatLab, Mathematical
- Ability to extract data and analyze it
- Ability to modify shifts to suit business requirements
Process Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Intel, Casper, WY
- Managed everyday operations.
- Performed troubleshoot on equipments.
- Coordinated with technicians and ensured optimal tool availability for cycle time.
- Resolved all problems, developed solutions and ensured that problem might not reoccur.
- Provided technical support to new factories and installed new product lines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering, Santa Barbara Business College, Santa Barbara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated