169 Five Points
Chantilly, MD 20151
Objective Seeking work as an Interior Design Engineer in which to exercise my past experience in the field for the good of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with CATIA V5, DFMEA, FTA, Decision Matrix, DVP&R, CAD
- Familiarity with 3D data and 2D drawings
- Ability to create and present technical reports
- Ability to manage the planning and design progress
- Ability to evaluate materials and parts for use in new designs
- Ability to estimate and create cost targets for component parts
- Ability to communicate through pictures
Interior Design Engineer, August 2005 â€“ Present
TOLEDO MOLDING & DIE, Chantilly, MD
- Assembled and laid out interior assembly for automotive, this included plastic and metal materials.
- Coordinated with customer and used products according to customers need and ensured that all components were in accordance to program.
- Checked designs and engineering components of system with help of IDEAS CAD and facilitated performance targets of automotive.
- Ensured that design that was developed was of high quality and executed it to meet all packaging and functional requirements of client.
- Monitored designs and included best practices in it.
- Provided builds to pilot plant and implemented designs there.
- Analyzed development process, determined root cause and suggested corrective actions.
B.S in an Mechanical Engineering, Saint Catharine College, Saint Catharine, KY