176 Cambridge Court
Clarksville, AR 72830
Job Objective Looking for work as Lead Test Engineer in which to develop and enhance my training and experience in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in supervising testing of integration programs and enforcement of software testing solutions
- Familiarity with system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Ability to write test cases and discrepancy reports
- Deep knowledge of system testing, network and PC operating systems, automated testing tools and with core software applications
- Huge knowledge of programming languages, drafting test cases and discrepancy reports
- Proficient with C, C++, C#, .NET ASP, related scripting and automation languages
- Strong problem solving and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
Lead Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Provo Craft, Clarksville, AR
- Analyzed testing techniques and formulated test scripts, cases and scenarios.
- Carried out application testing and evaluated formal test results.
- Evaluated documentation and technical specifications.
- Formulated reports and documentation ad coordinated with network administrators and software engineers.
- Corresponded with project stakeholders and management.
Lead Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
General Dynamics, Clarksville, AR
- Aided Spin and Iteration Planning Sessions.
- Established test plans for integration testing.
- Coordinated with developers and representatives of external systems.
- Developed end-user reviews.
- Coordinated with software and hardware suppliers.
- Conducted assimilation tests and drafted test reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Carson-Newman College, Jefferson City, TN