897 Charmaine Lane
Darrouzett, TX 79024
Job Objective To gain position as a Machine Design Engineer with company in which to practice my abilities and enhance my skills to the fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Operational knowledge of various techniques associated with Material Science
- Proficient with machine design web products, LEAN, Six Sigma, Solidworks, AutoCAD and Catia
- Ability to use design project management tool
- Ability to validate design through analysis and testing
- Ability to coordinate with R&D, design and manufacturing unit
- Ability to understand engineering techniques
Machine Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Yoh, Darrouzett, TX
- Designed and installed commissioning of laser converters in project.
- Scheduled project and ensured that all manufacturing capital equipments were procured.
- Developed layout of equipments and performed structural analysis on equipments that were to be used in project.
- Provided customer services through site visits and provided support to operations.
Machine Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Vestas Technology R&D Americas, Inc, Darrouzett, TX
- Designed custom made engineering equipments.
- Assisted project teams and informed members of all action that were taken on project.
- Prepared design tasks for machines and assisted tooling team in completion of tolling system projects.
- Provided technical support to customer and made necessary repairs whenever required.
- Prepared cost estimate for tolling proposal and assisted in making proposal of cycle.
- Monitored project and recommended ways to decrease cost of project.
Bachelor’s Degree Mechanical Engineering, Griffin Technical College, Griffin, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated