541 Public Works Drive
Decatur, TN 37322
Objective Dedicated Maintenance Engineer seeking job position with company offering full time position.
- Vast experience working as a Maintenance Engineer
- Wide knowledge of repair and preventative maintenance of facilities equipment, perception
- Skilled in applying maintenance engineering principals to repair work
- Strong knowledge of mechanical machinery design, repair techniques and performance assessment
- Familiarity with preventive maintenance optimization and addressing vulnerability
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Visio, MS Project, Primavera, drafting and project planning software
- In-depth knowledge in grounds maintenance, plumbing, electrical and carpentry
- Ability to work on roofs and in tight cramped spaces
Maintenance Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Westfield, Decatur, TN
- Performed preventative and corrective maintenance on all electrical and mechanical equipments and systems in facility.
- Identified equipments that required adjustments and repairs.
- Maintained log books and prepared reports of all repairs carried.
- Monitored all equipment present in work area and ensured that it was maintained properly.
- Updated knowledge on current techniques and methods.
- Ensured that all safety and accident precautions were taken care for in facility.
- Assisted departments at time of emergencies.
Maintenance Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Smurfit-Stone Container Corporation, Decatur, TN
- Performed all repair work on equipments and components as requested by department.
- Answered to all service call requests as required.
- Assisted Lead Engineer and performed preventative maintenance on equipments.
- Maintained and repaired refrigeration, kitchen and mechanical and electrical equipments.
- Operated and maintained building’s lights and control systems.
- Inspected facility and resolved all discrepancies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Maintianance Engineering, National Labor College, Silver Spring, MD