4407 Everette Alley
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
[email]Job Objective Available for work immediately as a Manual Test Engineer with your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience working as a Manual Test Engineer under the Agile Methodology
- Expertise in testing of Quality Assurance software
- Skilled in designing and running stress, load, scalability and performance tests
- Proficient with Oracle, QuickTest Pro (QTP), Microsoft Application Tools and Microsoft SQL
- Ability to understand life cycle of software test development
- Exceptional ability to communicate in written and oral form
Manual Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Adecco Technical, Deerfield Beach, FL
- Developed test strategies and test plans for projects.
- Designed data strategies, related plans for environment and estimated cost and time of project.
- Evaluated test designs and their specifications and performed risk assessment on same.
- Prepared a project report and scheduled status reports for project.
- Coordinated with various departments and recommend ways to improve process.
- Updated technical knowledge with help of Quality Assurance Team.
- Provided a feedback of work to team members.
Manual Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Info Directions, Inc., Deerfield Beach, FL
- Analyzed designs and ensured that they were replicated in production process.
- Developed and maintained test plans and cases.
- Prepared and recorded manual test cases and their suites.
- Designed SQL queries and validated applications.
- Managed defect management process and documented reports of all defects.
- Performed troubleshoot on process and performed root cause analysis for same.
- Identified issues in application and reviewed log files for same.
B.S in Computer Science, Franklin and Marshall College, Lancaster, PA
21645 Powhatan Rd
Shafter, CA 93263
[email]Objective: Looking for a Maintenance Engineer position that will allow me to utilize my engineering experience along with incorporating my skills and knowledge.
In-depth understanding of engineering drawings and principles.
Very good time management and presentation skills.
Excellent troubleshooting skills with knowledge of mechanical systems.
Familiar with Oracle & Access Programming, Windows NT Server, Office 2000, 2003 or XP products.
Maintenance Engineer, 2006 to till date
A. Daigger & Company, Inc., CA
Planned and effected predictive & preventive maintenance schedules for various machineries and equipments to increase machine up time & equipment reliability.
Designed maintenance strategies, procedures and methods.
Controlled maintenance tools, stores and equipment.
Worked out regular maintenance schedules for each piece of equipment and carried out the work.
M.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2006
University of Texas at Austin
B.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2004
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated