2536 Khale Street
Florence, SC 29501
Job Objective Available for work immediately as a Manufacturing Test Engineer with your company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working as a Manufacturing Test Engineer
- Expertise in developing and supporting manufacturing test processes for assemblies
- Deep knowledge of various software development tools
- Exceptional knowledge of network processes
- Ability to work on a UNIX-based development systems and tools
- Outstanding ability to perform failure analysis
- Excellent skills to understand manufacturing processes
- Familiarity with CAD translation and test development software tools
- Proficient in Linux operating system
Manufacturing Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Dolby, Florence, SC
- Prepared design for performing test reviews.
- Documented all manufacturing test plans
- Developed manufacturing test procedure
- Designed debugged tools and performed failure analysis on processes.
- Performed tests and debugged all prototypes.
- Trained staff for manufacturing process and debugged process.
- Evaluated all changes in product and updated manufacturing process accordingly.
- Resolved all hardware test issues and ensured that product was of high quality.
Manufacturing Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Juniper Networks Inc., Florence, SC
- Designed methods and procedures for tests to ensure that quality for products was maintained.
- Documented all production test procedures and test programs.
- Provided technical support to manufacturing unit and interpreted engineering drawings.
- Evaluated documents and ensured that final product was in accordance to manufacturing test requirements.
- Trained technicians in new technologies and incorporated it in test processes, ensured that procedure was implemented in a timely manner.
- Prepared an analysis of production test data conducted on products.
- Recommended manufacturing methods and processes and ensured that design objectives were met.
- Determined a schedule for maintenance and upgraded test equipments when required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Aiken Technical College, Aiken, SC