2445 Cheshire Road
Hartford, CT 6103
Objective To secure a Mechanical Sales Engineer position within a fast growing industry in which my expertise can help the business meet its goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast Sales Engineer experience in price negotiations and mechanical sales techniques
- Familiarity with Industrial pumps, separators, skids, wireline and slickline tools
- Ability to communicate professionally in written responses to e-mail, RFPs and when submitting reports
- Skilled in selling pipes, ductile iron and non metal fittings, valves and flanges
- Solid understanding of turbines, compressors, plant equipment, process equipment and generators
- Proven sales track record in mechanical business sector
Mechanical Sales Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Futures Consulting, Hartford, CT
- Developed marketing and sales strategies.
- Managed clients and introduced them to new offerings.
- Monitored all clients for organization.
- Established booths in trade show and showcased projects.
- Prepared contracts with clients on sales of products.
- Updated knowledge of energy industry sales.
Mechanical Sales Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Xantrex Bachelor’s Degree inc., Hartford, CT
- Developed and implemented sales plan and strategy.
- Prepared and achieved sales objectives.
- Coordinated with clients and suppliers and maintained good relations with them.
- Managed sales activities for organization.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Berea College, Berea, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated