1976 Laurel Lee
Kansas City, MO 64106
Objective Seeking an opportunity to work for reputable business firm in which my skills as a Mobile Test Engineer can help further the development of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in creating mobile test plans, conducting mobile usability tests, and writing mobile test scripts
- Good understanding of GSM and UMTS 3GPP Test Specifications
- In-depth knowledge in Setup and configuration of test equipment
- Familiarity with mobile phone applications – GPS Navigation, PS data, MMS, SMS, Streaming services, Location Based Services and eMail
- Ability to interpret mobie protocol message traces and use them to diagnose problems
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Ability to create test plans and conduct tests
Mobile Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Project One, Inc., Kansas City, MO
- Coordinated with product development teams and designed test plans.
- Ensured that product was in accordance to quality of all Digital Cyclone products.
- Designed test plans, prepared script for them and maintained a library of scripts.
- Assisted product development team in resolving all problems by analyzing results.
- Performed automated and manual tests on various software builds.
Mobile Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Xoriant Corporation, Kansas City, MO
- Developed and implemented tests and necessary framework for various mobile platforms.
- Documented all design plans and prepared a schedule for same.
- Monitored mobile devices and their various applications.
- Performed tests on various handsets on both hardware and software devices.
- Analyzed various issues in handsets such as call drop and call failure features.
- Managed coverage requirements and prepared drive routes on areas that were not mapped.
- Prepared reports on work performed and participated on daily and weekly meetings.
- Performed various tests on web based applications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Engineering, Texarkana College, Texarkana, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated