3947 Archwood Avenue
Laramie, WY 82070
Job Objective MRI Field Service Engineer with years of experience and training searching for opportunity to work for dependable organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience working with low and High field MRI systems
- Good understanding of theory and operation of CT & MR systems
- Wide knowledge in servicing CT and MR equipment – GE, Philips and Siemens
- Ability to decipher the difference between acceptable and unacceptable image quality
- Skilled in diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and electronic equipment
- Working knowledge of the physics of CT & MR
MRI Field Service Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Cybercoders, Laramie, WY
- Analyzed problem faced by user and provided training to staff members.
- Ensured that all High Field MRI systems were operated according to safety regulations.
- Maintained records of all services carried on equipment and generated status reports.
- Performed preventative and corrective maintenance on MRI systems and installed systems if required.
- Coordinated with users and performed troubleshoot on network and checked for any cable errors.
- Monitored all trouble tickets raised and ensured that all repair work was carried on equipment.
MRI Field Service Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Global Nest, Laramie, WY
- Performed preventative and corrective maintenance on low field MRI equipment.
- Maintained a record of all customer service logs and records of internal service that were carried.
- Ensured that customer was satisfied with services that were provided.
- Managed inventory of equipment supplies.
- Checked all test equipments and ensured that they were calibrated.
- Conducted root cause analysis on systems and resolved problem effectively.
- Assisted in implementation of revenue programs and assisted in renewal of Sales contract.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering, Carlow University, Pittsburgh, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated