633 Timber Oak Drive
Plainview, TX 79072
Career Objective To obtain a Navy Nuclear Engineer position in well-known establishment that will help to further boost my career.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience working with drawings and Installation Control Drawings
- Skilled at planning and estimating nuclear related project
- Ability toorganize and coordinate the planning and estimating of nuclear project
- Ability todo assessments, gather metrics data and do workload forecasting for short and long term projects
- Ability tosupport the program’s ongoing training, operations and technology
- Nuclear Engineer, 2007 – Present
- U.S. Navy, New York
- Designed and delivered products and services for air land and naval forces.
- Analyzed system engineering and emergent Machinery Control Systems.
- Designed and support ed air and missile defense systems.
- Coordinated Nuclear Engineering and Planning Department material requirements determination, technical ordering data preparation and approval.
- Maintained and managed the Navy’s nuclear-powered ships and submarines.
Bachelor of Science in chemistry, 2007, Fordham University, New York, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated