1799 Harter Street
Lima, OH 45801
Career Objective Seeking engineer position with growing company who needs an energetic and hard working employee to help meet goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience with large network design and development
- Familiarity with network application protocols â€“ DNS, SSH, HTTP, SSL, FTP
- Skilled in , planning, designing, implementing and maintaining network carrier class, and network service provider backbone
- Ability to design highly available, resilient, and scalable networks
- Proficient with SNMP & RADIUS, Cisco CRS-1, Juniper SRX/ M-320/ Netscreen, Ethernet, SONET, physical fiber and copper infrastructure
- Excellent network troubleshooting and repair skills
- Good understand of network cabling design and other technology design documents
- Ability to perform failure analysis simulation and network dimensioning
Network Design Engineer, August 2005 â€“ Present
Global Nest, Lima, OH
- Monitored all work performed by outside vendor and ensured that network deployment was accurate.
- Documented deployment details of equipments and associated cables.
- Inspected all work requests and forwarded them third party vendors if required.
- Provided technical support to deployments of software and hardware.
- Ensured that equipment was installed in accordance to designs.
- Assisted design engineers and estimated project budget.
- Coordinated with cable contractors and ensured that all installations were carried effectively.
- Worked with Project Manager on deployments and project cutovers.
Network Design Engineer, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Safeway, Lima, OH
- Designed various wireless networks.
- Provided performance management to wireless network.
- Analyzed network wireless and provided solutions.
- Evaluated network designs and recommended ways for improving work efficiency of network.
- Documented all network designs and standards.
- Ensured that all designs created were free from any associated risks.
- Developed network design in accordance to need of client.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Computer Engineering, Lakeshore Technical College, Cleveland, WI