2852 Melm Street
Orlando, FL 32801
Career Objective To secure a Nuclear Safety Engineer position with dependable firm seeking dedicated employees.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with environmental planning, strategic planning and regulatory compliance
- Solid understanding of the physics of nuclear transmutation and decay methods
- Thorough knowledge of the SCALE depletion analysis code, ORIGEN
- Ability todevelop and modify large production codes in modern FORTRAN
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Nuclear Safety Engineer, 2007 – Present
- Idaho National Laboratory, Idaho Falls, ID
- Analyzed program policy on dose reconstruction and case management.
- Monitored support contractor performance, program metrics, and program budgets.
- Developed, enhanced, and maintained several key codes and capabilities in the SCALE code system.
- Resolved problems related to light water reactors (LWRs), advanced reactors, and research reactors.
- Performed analysis and methods development in nuclear fuel cycle assessmentsand decay heat analyses.
Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Engineering, 2007, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated