3702 Redbud Drive
Mineola, NY 11501
Job Objective To gain a position within your company as an OSP Design Engineer so as to practice my skills and abilities to the fullest.
OSP Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Integrated Telecom Co. (ITC), Mineola, NY
- Monitored all ODP design requests and developed fiber feasibility accordingly.
- Assisted OSP engineer and provided enhancements to different procedures.
- Formulated reports for OSP staff on improvement of project.
- Maintained all documentation of customer related OSP activities and drawings.
- Inspected OSP sites on a regular basis and performed all fiber feasibility cost studies.
- Prepared weekly reports for CIM OSP processes.
- Coordinated with OSP engineer and developed OSP planning guidelines.
OSP Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
WorleyParsons Limited Co, Mineola, NY
- Designed cabling of outside plant and ensured its accordance with international standards and engineering practices.
- Prepared OSP conduit system designs and associated with aerial applications.
- Supervised OSP project and prepared reports and tests for same.
- Checked all plans, materials and designs and ensured proper specifications.
- Coordinated with engineers for all manufacturing of designed products and planning structures.
- Conducted all work in accordance to safety practices.
- Assisted clients and commissioning engineers in design process and installed and commissioned equipments.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in design and implementation of Outside plant cabling system
- In-depth understanding of AutoCad and Microstation drafting
- Exceptional knowledge of current technologies and outside plant requirements
- In-depth knowledge in telecom Outside Plant Engineering and FTTP Engineering
- Expert in planning, cost-studies, central office re-centering, fiber optics
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Skilled to plan and perform necessary cost studies
- Proficient in operation computer applications
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Hardin-Simmons University, Abilene, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated