4818 Terra Cotta Street
Pequot Lakes, MN 56472
Objective Seeking a company that will allow me to use my abilities as a Principal Electrical Engineer to the fullest potential possible.
Highlights Of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in designing power electronics
- Deep knowledge of UPS, battery backup, standby generation and power grid connectivity
- Steep knowledge of formulating electrical systems and huge grasp of electronic and electrical prototyping, testing and commissioning
- Familiarity with electric panel and designs
- Strong knowledge of electric panel and PCB design and assembly
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and coordinate with customers
- Ability to critique design details against overall product requirements
- Ability to interpret design details and manage root cause identification
- Superior communication skills
Principal Electrical Engineer, August 2005 – Present
ManTech International, Pequot Lakes, MN
- Tested electrical and electronic systems.
- Evaluated customer requirements and outlined solutions to technical systems.
- Coordinated with vendors, customers and internal clients.
- Executed change management.
- Assisted program managers and customers.
Principal Electrical Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Elbit Systems, Pequot Lakes, MN
- Outlined verification, flex cable and EMI control and tests.
- Managed cost estimation.
- Handled system integration and troubleshooting.
- Formulated proposals, PDR, CDR, ATP’s and ATR’s.
- Aided engineering disciplines and functional areas.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Menlo College, Atherton, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated