1690 Java Lane
Pond Branch, SC 29054
Job Objective Seeking opportunity to put my education, training and experience as a Principal Quality Engineer to work for growing company.
Highlights Of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience working in manufacturing industry
- Operational knowledge of managing multiple responsibilities and huge grasp of advanced design
- Huge knowledge of statistical software and ASME Code
- Familiarity with statistical software packages – SAS, SAS JMP, S+, and R
- Skilled at design of experiment, simulation and advanced statistical modeling
- Ability to formulate QE strategies and handle varied situations
- Immense capability to work with highly-technical IT database
- Superior analytical, consulting, facilitation, presentation and technical writing skills
- Excellent problem solving and leadership skills
Principal Quality Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Amgen, Pond Branch, SC
- Headed quality assurance activities and supplier quality programs.
- Conducted inspection of supplier products.
- Supervised multi-disciplined teams and coordinated with supplier’s technical and management personnel.
- Corresponded about customer quality oversight activities.
- Evaluated documents related to supplier design engineering and manufacturing.
- Handled customer and supplier inquiries.
Principal Quality Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Westinghouse Electric Company, Pond Branch, SC
- Handled QA operational activities.
- Formulated systems to improvise operating quality.
- Aided team in the formulation of status reports.
- Developed quality goals and aided teams to solve complicated issues.
- Coordinated with leadership team and conducted project status meetings.
- Corresponded with supervisors, managers and varied leaders.
Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Boise State University, Boise, ID
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated