2140 White Pine Lane
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to become a valued member of your company by practicing my skills as a Project Engineer to their fullest potential.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience of working as a Project Engineer and designing industrial machine
- Sound knowledge of the project management techniques and software
- Exceptional knowledge of the design of the compressor systems
- Remarkable ability to develop the test plans and analyze the results of the tests
- Outstanding ability to resolve all complex problems
- Skilled to understand the drafting standards
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Applications
- Familiarity with 3Dmodeling software
Project Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Ingersoll Rand, Harrisonburg, VA
- Developed detailed reports of the technical designs and reviewed them.
- Scheduled the project, ensured that the schedule was in accordance to the clients requirements.
- Analyzed and calculated the designs and ensured that they were accurate.
- Coordinated with the suppliers and resolved all technical matters.
- Maintained good working relationships with the client and the team members on the project.
- Prepared the documents for the design module and ensured that the documentation was in regard to the ISO 9000.
- Assisted the other departments and resolved all warranty and field problems that occurred in the project.
- Updated the engineering knowledge and learnt all the upcoming new technologies.
Project Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Actuant Corporation, Harrisonburg, VA
- Monitored the working of the engineering project form conceptualization to the implementation of the project.
- Prepared all the necessary documents that were required at the time of the product release.
- Coordinated with the manufacturing and quality team, optimized the manufacturing process in accordance to the applicable codes.
- Scheduled the project and ensured that all the project milestones were achieved in accordance to the prepared schedule.
- Monitored the competitor’s product and evaluated them on a regular basis and ensured that the company maintained a competitive edge.
- Evaluated all the documents and prepared the instruction sheet and the repair manuals of the equipments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Grand Valley State University, Allendale, MI