4820 Jadewood Drive
Hobart, IN 46342
Job Objective To acquire a QA Test Engineer position in which my skills and years of experience can help to increase the positive track record of the organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable system testing experience with multi-tiered and mainframe applications
- In-depth understanding of software development life cycle
- Huge knowledge of formulating test plans, cases, procedures, data requirements and reports
- Good understanding of Quality Assurance policies and procedures
- Outstanding ability to interpret test plans and troubleshoot software defects
- Skilled in developing codes, tests and debugging new software and enhancements
- Amazing ability to adjust to varied project management styles and interpret complex integrated systems
- Proficient with automation tools – Selenium, QTP and scripting languages – Perl, C/C++, shell scripting, Tcl/Tk, and Python
- Superior communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational and planning skills
QA Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
eTech Resources, Hobart, IN
- Led test team and analyzed software and hardware requirements.
- Formulated test cases, scripts and data.
- Coordinated test plan appraisal meetings.
- Conducted testing and quality assurance activities.
- Evaluated test cases, testing results and quality of bug tracking information.
QA Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Enclipse Corp, Hobart, IN
- Coordinated with product and project management teams.
- Outlined test conditions and scripts.
- Formulated automation strategy and generated scripts.
- Aided in troubleshooting issues.
- Assisted production deployment of applications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Jamestown College, Jamestown, ND
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated