2366 Grey Fox Farm Road
Houston, TX 77063
Job Objective To develop new skills and abilities in the Quality Systems Engineer field by filling position with an established organization.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience working as Quality Systems engineer
- Profound knowledge of Statistical Process Control and reliability analysis
- Familiarity with MIL-STD-810 and MIL-STD-461 test procedures
- Sound knowledge of AS9100 Quality System development, supplier Quality, Development, and process development
- Steep knowledge of basic statistical concepts, laser, image intensification and thermal night vision technology
- Ability to communicate with customers and develop procedures
- Outstanding ability to perform DOE, FMEA and Gage R&R analysis
- Superior time management and project management skills
- Excellent analytical, statistical and communication skills
Quality Systems Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Insight Technology Incorporated, Houston, TX
- Rendered product assurance support and coordinated with engineering and manufacturing personnel.
- Collaborated in test equipment design and test activities and executed product failure analysis.
- Formulated process capability analysis.
- Evaluated test equipment for production readiness and aided development of work instructions and route sheets.
- Aided Production Readiness Review efforts and extended assistance to Business Development and Engineering.
Quality Systems Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Silgan Containers, Houston, TX
- Provided consultation on quality issues and process performance.
- Coordinated projects and assisted in development of SPC initiative and corporate quality plan.
- Carried out quality systems audits and provided assistance to teams.
- Developed sampling plans and inspection procedures.
- Executed product and process performance evaluations and conducted measurement studies.
- Conducted training programs and supervised plant sanitation and pest control programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Alaska Pacific University, Anchorage, AK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated