3817 Masonic Hill Road
Little Rock, AR 72201
Career Objective Seeking employment as a Sales Engineer to fill a position within your company.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in pre-sales consulting, technical sales & support
- Steep knowledge of Professional Services market and project based businesses
- Familiarity with Face book, Twitter, RSS and varied social technologies
- Amazing negotiation skills to convince effectively
- Ability to provide customer solutions and design order implementation
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Strong rapport building skills
- Excellent leadership, team building, analytical and negotiation and execution skills
Sales Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Webtrends, Little Rock, AR
- Provided technical support and evaluated customer’s strategic needs.
- Handled customer inquiries and built mini-applications.
- Extended technical responses to proposals.
- Handled installation of product trials and proofs of concept.
- Marketed products in trade shows as well as diagnosed problems with installed equipment.
Sales Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Fiserv, Little Rock, AR
- Managed trial installations of equipment.
- Coordinated in company training seminars and corresponded with sales teams.
- Formulated service contracts and recognized resale opportunities.
- Advanced product configurations and outlined technical presentations.
- Identified prospective customers and renewed orders and smoothened delivery.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Atlantic Union College, South Lancaster, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated