7867 East Meridian Street
Objective To gain the position of Computer Hardware Engineer in a well esteemed company.
- Sound knowledge and experience in hardware, software, networking, firewall, DMZ, AD.
- Excellent experience in UNIX and Windows server technology, complex enterprise systems and web applications.
- Experience in Peoplesoft, Hyperion, Cognos, Costpoint, TE, Actuate, Hyperion, Weblogic 9x, VM, Windows tier architecture, and Oracle.
- Proven experience with LAN, WAN, WLAN, and WWAN design and implementation, wireless networks, including routers, hubs, switches.
- Computer Hardware Engineer, 2007 to till date
- Nashland Engineering, FL
- Monitored the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineers.
- Maintained faster computer programs, tested computer circuit boards, and installed new applications, assembled computer parts and repaired computer equipment.
- Supervised network performance and troubleshot problems.
- Maintained server and security audits and system backups and recovery.
- Installed, monitored, maintained, supported and optimized all network hardware.
M.S in Computer Engineering, 2007
Ohio State University, Columbus
B.S in Computer Engineering, 2005
University of Virginia