3620 Buckstrand Ln
Safford, AZ 85546
Objective To obtain a Contract Engineer position in a well established company where my skills will make a positive contribution.
- Sound knowledge of the engineering aspects of company products.
- Broad experience in contracting and procurement for large construction projects, preferably within the oil and gas industry.
- Wide knowledge of government contracts, policies, pricing and accounting principles.
- Profound ability to develop new and creative approaches in negotiating and managing contracts.
- Contract Engineer, 2006 to till date
- Halewood International Limited., CA
- Coordinated contractual issues related to the project.
- Prepared and negotiated subcontract agreements in conjunction with purchasing and subcontract department.
- Developed and analyzed subcontract documentation.
- Prepared logistics plans for individual projects.
M.S in Electronics Engineering, 2006
Iowa State University
B.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2004
Rutgers State University-New Brunswick
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated