786 East Meridian Street
Objective Seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer position that allows me to utilize my academic and expertise skills fully to contribute towards the growth of the company.
- Excellent experience in maintenance of various power plant electrical systems.
- Broad experience with process control instruments such as isolators, barriers and converters.
- Excellent advanced problem solving, facilitation and project management skills.
- Sound knowledge of basic electrical equipments such as transformers, motors and instrument systems.
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer, 2007 to till date
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation, FL
- Maintained and oversaw control circuits and starters of motors, in polymer plant, chillers, compressors and spinners.
- Controlled and maintained all hydraulics system and pneumatics system.
- Ensured proper design, installation, preventive maintenance, and repair of instrument and electrical equipment.
- Interpreted, modified and reviewed schematics and drawings.
M.S in Electrical Engineering, 2007
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
B.S in Electrical Engineering, 2005
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated