1460 N Sandburg Ter, Apt 2007
Sacramento, CA 94235
Objective Seeking a Test Engineer position at EMC, to utilize my education and training in a fast paced and challenged environment.
- Broad experience SAN, NAS, iSCSI SAN, FCoE, de_duplication, remote replication, Virtual Tape Library backup, restore and disaster recovery.
- Conversant with EMC testing.
- Wide knowledge of embedded hardware development.
- Familiar with EMI/EMC standards for automotive field.
- EMC Test Engineer, 2006 to till date
- L-3 Global Communications Solutions, Inc., CA
- Tested complex electronic products.
- Created test plans and schedules, as well as performing test case automation.
- Performed high Voltage testing for the inverter module used on the hybrid electric vehicle program.
- Established best practices for monitoring and forecasting of system/application capacity with integration into EMS.
M.S in Electronics Engineering, 2006
University of Minnesota
B.S in Electronics Engineering, 2004
Johns Hopkins University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated