30 Paladino Ave, Apt 4G
San Mateo, CA 94403
Objective Looking for a Generator Test Engineer position where I can apply my experience, skills and knowledge to the development of the company.
- Strong experience of electrical testing with large generator rotors, stators and exciters.
- Immense ability to conduct full range of generator offline and online, electrical and mechanical tests including high voltage ac and dc testing.
- Thorough understanding of the electrical theories and concepts involved in the power generating process.
- Hands-on experience with engine driven power generation systems.
- Generator Test Engineer, 2006 to till date
- Halliburton Electrical Ltd., CA
- Developed innovative engineering techniques and test equipment.
- Provided electrical and mechanical testing on rotors.
- Installed, repaired and maintained large electric generators.
- Analyzed and interpreted the results from the rig test.
M.S in Electrical Engineering, 2006
University of California-Irvine
B.S in Electrical Engineering, 2004
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated