14330 Scripps St
Cerritos, CA 90703
Objective To obtain a Field Engineer position that will utilize my skills and experience in engineering.
- Strong analytical, service-oriented and self-motivated.
- Excellent speaking, listening & writing skills.
- Wide knowledge of cased-hole wire-line products and services.
- Extensive experience in field operations and wire-line logging.
- Field Engineer, 2006 to till date
- LaBranche & Co Inc., Cerritos, CA
- Troubleshot on–the-spot issues at the well site.
- Interpreted well site data in real time, used complex technologies such as software simulators and the latest electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Communicated with clients and managed small crew.
- Prepared the cased-hole wire-line services equipment for use and ensured its overall performance while at the client location.
MBA in Marketing, 2006
New York University
B.S in Geological Engineering, 2004
Iowa State University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated