2103 N Nordica Ave
San Francisco, CA 94154
Objective To obtain a Hotel Maintenance Engineer position in a well established company where my skills will make a positive contribution.
- Immense ability to provide information and associated services to hotel management and guests.
- Solid experience in plumbing, electrical, caulking, painting, staining, HVAC and pool maintenance.
- Ability to lift more than 50 lbs.
- Ability to tolerate extreme temperature
- Ability to stand and work for prolonged periods of time
- Fluent in English written and verbal communication and Japanese.
- Hotel Maintenance Engineer, 2006 to till date
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods, Inc., CA
- Ensured electrical systems such as air conditioning controls, television sets and lighting system.
- Repaired and maintained all guest room furnishings, equipment and physical plant.
- Maintained the safety and cleanliness of the exterior of the facility, grounds and pool.
- Maintained the building exterior and snow removal, lawn care, painting, and gardening.
B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, 2004
University of Arizona