6618 S Wabash Ave
Sacramento, CA 94203
Objective To obtain employment as a Hydro Test Engineer with a growing company to further develop skills in a fast paced environment.
- Well-versed with Hydrostatic, Pneumatic and Air Jet leak pressure testing techniques.
- Immense ability to interpret advanced isometric drawings, plan drawings, line specifications and welding procedures.
- Skilled at all phases of piping and structural steel fabrication.
- Profound ability to field measure, fabricate, install, and hydro test piping systems including offsets.
- Hydro Test Engineer, 2006 to till date
- Radius Engineering International Inc., CA
- Checked hydro test equipments and instruments.
- Executed and supervised pigging, testing and drying of pipeline.
- Involved in the fabrication and installation of subsystems.
- Designed, operated, and inspected, optimized and maintained dams, penstocks, spillways, power houses, generator rewinds, and turbine replacements.
M.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2006
B.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2004
Ohio State University, Columbus
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated