170 Lawson Bend Rd
Meadview, AZ 86444
Objective To obtain a position as an Instrument and Control Engineer which emphasizes growth, creativity, and analytical thinking.
- Wide knowledge of power system equipment and controls.
- Sound knowledge of hydroelectric and fossil power generating facilities, including instruments and control systems.
- Broad experience with nuclear power plant instrumentation and controls systems design for BWR of PWR reactors.
- Extended ability to design and develop new control systems.
- Instrument and Control Engineer, 2006 to till date
- Nasland Engineering., CA
- Developed and controlled instrument maintenance budget.
- Managed subcontract activity within the instrument and control remit.
- Designed, developed, installed, managed and maintained equipment.
- Monitored and controlled engineering systems, machinery and processes.
M.S in Instrumentation Engineering 2006
Purdue University, West Lafayette
B.S in Electronics & communication Engineering, 2004
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated