8278 E Carburton St
Hesperia, CA 92345
Objective Obtain a Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer position to utilize my talent and training in contributing to organizational goals and objectives.
- Extensive aircraft servicing experience in a heavy maintenance environment.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of aircraft maintenance procedures and inspection systems.
- Familiar with different types of aircraft such as turbo jets, helicopters or propeller-driven airplanes
- Immense ability to work in confined spaces and at heights on platforms around aircraft.
- Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, 2006 to till date
- MAC Aerospace Corporation., Hesperia, CA
- Performed maintenance activities including repairs and modifications to aircraft and aircraft components.
- Monitored and maintained the flight line.
- Inspected, tested, repaired and installed aircraft hydro mechanical and flight system components.
- Inspected and tested aircraft engines, subassemblies and components.
M.S in Aerospace Engineering, 2006
Michigan State University
B.S in Aerospace Engineering, 2004
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated