In creating a Service Engineer CV, you should highlight aspects that will convince the employer of your competency for the job. Such aspects include adequate educational background and/or training, as well as experience working in facilities that require installment, maintenance and repair. Also highlight your specific expertise: it could be with circuit and wiring diagrams, switchboard designs, hydraulic systems, or HV / MV & LV maintenance. Normally, employers would prefer an applicant who finished an Electronic Engineering degree or other related courses. Show off all your training, certifications, and professional experience to increase your credibility. Below is a sample CV of a Service Engineer for your perusal.
|P.O. Box 956, 565 Felis, St., Coldstream, Berwickshire, L72 0RD|
|Tel: – 01838 167391|
Date of Birth: – 17/01/89
Nationality: – British
|My primary objective as a Service Engineer is to ensure that all phases of installment, maintenance and repair operations are done effectively and with minimal hassles. In order to do this, I will see to it that equipment and systems quality standards, as well as HSE standards, are met and the activities are cost-efficient. With two years of experience as a Service Engineer, I have honed my abilities in performing duties such as regular assessment of systems and equipment, performance appraisal, and prompt intervention to arising issues. I am also committed to further my proficiency in the field of engineering. This being said, I am confident I will be an asset to the company.|
- Excellent experience in performing maintenance on various air servicing units
- Sound knowledge of most of the electrical circuits and equipments
- Profound knowledge of all switchboard designs
- Ability to analyze and identify faults at component level
- Ability to manage all hydraulic systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Word and Excel
|Service Engineer|| Kirby Service Centre – Liverpool||2012 – Present|
- Performed all repair and maintenance services as per the organizational operations and regulations.
- Ensured compliance to all local health and safety procedures and processes.
- Maintained and ensured efficient working of medical air and associated equipments.
- Coordinated with customers and performed all repair work as per requirement.
- Ensured efficient working of all tools and service equipments.
- Communicated to customers of all repairs made in gas operations.
|Service Engineer||Wallace Hind Selection LLP – London||2011 – 2012|
- Performed all repair and preventative maintenance at customer site.
- Performed repair tasks and maintained records on all processes.
- Maintained and protected company property at all times.
- Coordinated with various company departments and ensured optimal level of service to all customers.
- Inspected all repair equipments and ensured compliance to organization standards.
|BEng (Hons) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering|
University of Leeds – Leeds
2007 – 2011
|A-levels: Electronics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics|
Northop College – Northop
2005 – 2007
|GCSEs: Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English Language|
The School of the Islamic Republic of Iran – London
2000 – 2005