2292 Traction Street
Greenville, SC 29607
Job Objective Securing a position as a Security Test Engineer with company who has a stable environment and room for growth.
Highlights Of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in testing, operating, and maintaining network security systems
- Wide knowledge of security test analysis, network and systems security assessments, security product evaluations and certification testing
- Profound knowledge of writing security test scenarios and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of functional, and regression testing, security and performance testing
- Proficient with Firewalls and Security Boundary equipment – Intrusion Detection Systems, VPN systems, and servers
- Steep knowledge of testing security-focused products and internet technologies
- Familiarity with standard lab equipment and LAN, WAN, Security & network management technologies
- Superior coding and analytical skills
Security Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Google, Greenville, SC
- Established security test strategies.
- Conducted penetration testing and security tests.
- Formulated scripts to test systems.
- Managed validation security testing.
- Handled maintenance of verification tests for products.
- Analyzed product requirements, outlined test plans and conducted tests.
- Supervised product quality.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, Fresno City College, Fresno, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated