2090 Fairfield Road
Racine, WI 53402
Objective To secure a Semiconductor Process Engineer position with premier company in which to use my past experiences in the new work environment to help company meet goals.
- Remarkable experience with horizontal atmospheric and LPCVD furnaces
- Familiarity with digital cameras, industrial and medical imaging systems, and security cameras
- Solid understanding of semiconductor device physics and IC processing
- Proficient in SEM microscopy, design of experiments
- Wide knowledge about BAW semiconductor device physics
- Sound manufacturing and problem solving skills
- Semiconductor Process Engineer, 2007 – Present
- CRTechnical, Kansas City, MO
- Developed wafer processes in a Bulk Acoustic Wave Semiconductor Fabrication Facility.
- Reviewed technical data for process changes.
- Coordinated with equipment, manufacturing and product engineering to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Developed and implemented permanent corrective actions in upstream processes.
- Created new package requirements and maintained quality of existing packages for all product groups.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, 2007, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated