2567 Jail Drive
Bloomington, IL 61701
Job Objective To obtain a position in which my special skills as a Semiconductor Test Engineer can be utilized to its fullest potential.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with fundamentals of semiconductor products and processes
- Solid understanding of test development process, software development, validation and documentation
- Strong understanding of RTL code coverage results
- Proficient in risk and issue management
- Ability toprovide UNIX admin support for Production LTX test stations
- Semiconductor Test Engineer, 2007 – Present
- FreeScale Semiconductor, Tempe, AZ
- Developed, designed, and supported Evaluation, Characterization, FA, and Production board designs.
- Designed and manufactured embedded semiconductors for the automotive and wireless markets.
- Managed and communicated the transfer of AMPD technologies and products.
- Generated, compiled, and analyzed electrical and parametric data.
- Created and supported RF Test systems for Production RFIC Operations group.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, 2007, Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated