3218 Woodland Avenue
Metairie, LA 70007
Career Objective Seeking a position as a Senior Electrical Engineer with a reputed company that offers the opportunity to gain more experience in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience in electrical codes, standards and criteria for power systems
- In-depth knowledge of electrical industry and regulatory standards
- Skilled in formulation of electrical calculations
- Solid understanding to scope hardware for the implementation of signal and image processing algorithms
- Outstanding ability to evaluate algorithms for alternate implementation approaches
- Expert in designing and building electronic subsystems
- Familiarity with digital, analog and embedded system circuit design and analysis
- Ability to coordinate and manage group of junior engineers to meet project deadlines
- Ability to evaluate, hire, and manage consultants for design of multiple projects
- Superior coding, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
Electrical Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Northrop Grumman Corporation, Metairie, LA
- Managed project teams and hardware engineering tasks.
- Corresponded with software and mechanical design engineers.
- Outlined control concept designs and design requirements documents.
- Formulated engineering test requirements and system test plans.
- Monitored hardware testing and provided technical support to business development activities.
Electrical Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
HDR, Metairie, LA
- Assigned appropriate tasks to Electrical Engineers.
- Participated in reviews with varied governing agencies.
- Supervised electrical engineering professionals and coached other staff members.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Raymond Walters College, Blue Ash, OH
Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Central Kentucky Technical College, Lexington, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated