1078 Augusta Park
Middlebourne, WV 26149
Career Objective Seeking employment as a Senior Principal Engineer in a qualified company in order to bring my years of expertise in the industry to the table.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with S/C power system verification and microwave component measurement
- In-depth knowledge of radar signal processing
- Steep knowledge of communications and microwave theory
- Familiar with DSP concepts – ECCM, FFT and DRFM
- Good understanding of RF transmitter technologies
- Profound knowledge of formulating technical documents
- Amazing ability to communicate with varied engineers
- Immense ability to coordinate with people from engineering and non-engineering disciplines
- Superior interpersonal skills and Strong oral presentation skills
Principal Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Orbital Sciences, Middlebourne, WV
- Handled cost account management for multi-year program.
- Formulated design reviews for customers.
- Imparted test support for the communications systems.
- Provided technical guidance and direction to engineering team and innovated materials for project related briefings.
- Outlined proposal material and tracked progress of tasks in the project.
Principal Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Infinera, Middlebourne, WV
- Carried out complex analysis, test, design and development.
- Created strategies for analysis, test and design.
- Evaluated project requirements and developed detailed objectives and test programs.
- Managed development of reports and designed notes.
- Aided the customer in defining system requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Centenary College, Hackettstown, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated