1366 Johnny Lane
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Job Objective To enhance my skills as a Senior Process Engineer by joining forces with a growing establishment seeking qualified applicants.
Process Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Veeco Process Equipment, Inc., Milwaukee, WI
- Developed thin film deposits and outlined processes.
- Evaluated test results, formulated reports and application notes.
- Aided in developing new vacuum deposition.
- Managed vacuum systems and varied metrology equipments as well as carried out process qualifications.
- Imparted engineering studies, designs and justifications for approval.
Process Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
CyberCoders Engineering, Milwaukee, WI
- Ensured updated documentation and maintained historical data.
- Aided operations in continuous training as well as extended technical training to the plant safety professional.
- Developed new technologies and ideas as well as reviewed plant processes.
- Enforced profitable systems and programs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with Source Technology and Deposition of thin films
- Operational knowledge of Spectrophotometers, Surface Profilers and Ellipsometry metrology equipment
- Steep knowledge of process advancement with vacuum deposition and related equipment
- Ability to present technical information and outline reports as well as speak with clarity and work in a team environment
- Proven track record of developing new processes and integrating them into successful products
- Immense ability to manage multiple capital projects and execute engineering functions and enforce action plans
- Superior skills to handle complex technical assignments with minimal supervision
- Excellent writing skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Lake Superior State University, Sault Sainte Marie, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated