1012 Fleming Street
Montgomery, AL 36104
Objective Looking for a Senior Research Engineer position with company in which my past training and experiences can be used to help the business advance and meet goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience with transmission electron microscopes
- Huge knowledge of operating advanced laboratory equipment
- Familiarity with fluorescence spectroscopy, ion chromotography, extractions, and electro analytical characterization
- Profound knowledge to perform log and book-keeping functions
- Amazing ability to build effective working relationships
- Immense ability to impart technical information to technical and non-technical users
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent management skills
Research Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Exxon Mobil, Montgomery, AL
- Synchronized theoretical design of oil and gas fabrication equipment.
- Researched novel gas turbine combustors.
- Developed novel low emissions gas to power systems.
- Evaluated laboratory and full scale combustion tests.
- Handled daily operation of the laboratory and managed safety aspects.
- Corresponded with personnel from the Facilities Department.
Research Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Eurmicsoc, Montgomery, AL
- Aided users with image simulation and data analysis.
- Conducted routine maintenance of microscopes.
- Coordinated with appliance service engineers and external users.
- Assisted in purchase, installation and commissioning of latest equipment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Palm Beach Atlantic University, West Palm Beach, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated