4639 Geraldine Lane
New York, NY 10011
Job Objective Searching for an opportunity to maximize my skills as a Senior Test Engineer with well-organized and growing company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in Developmental Testing and Operational Testing activities
- Steep knowledge of automated testing techniques, ISO 9001/2000 and software testing techniques
- Huge knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and principles of software engineering
- Solid understanding of testing methodologies and processes
- Proficient with RTCA and MIL-STD-810 as well as testing tool suites
- Skilled in C++, Unix/DOS shell, Perl, Ruby, Python
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Ability to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
- Superior time management, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills
Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
GE Technology Infrastructure, New York, NY
- Oversaw Environmental Testing, Data Analysis, Test Plan, Procedure, Report preparation and failure evaluation.
- Assisted project teams in design development and imparted guidance for analysis of assigned projects.
- Headed business initiatives and advanced product processes.
- Evaluated need for technical and program reviews and supervised project status.
- Ensured documentation of technical data and outlined plans to achieve technical and program requirements.
Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Northrop Grumman Corporation, New York, NY
- Formulated test strategy and cases as well as aided project manager in effort estimation.
- Aided in code and document reviews and coordinated about defects.
- Scrutinized early stages of the development lifecycle and managed integration test plan.
- Outlined software integration test specifications and maintained test logs, results and progress.
- Reported defects found during testing and analyzed technical documentation.
- Assisted development teams and test engineers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Central State University, Wilberforce, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated