2557 Forest Avenue
New York, NY 10011
Job Objective Seeking Server Engineer position in which my training and qualifications can help company boost productivity.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with server management and Server database administration
- Steep knowledge of practices of computer networks in client-server and Microsoft Operating System environments
- Huge knowledge of operating platforms, systems design, set-up and troubleshooting procedures
- Familiarity with Windows clusters, Veritas, PolyServe & firewalls
- Good understanding of all phases of data architecture in server systems
- Solid understanding of relational database theory and documentation procedures
- Ability to outline testing routines and manage system security program
- Ability to set up hardware, software and peripherals as well as back up databases
- Superior communication skills
Server Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Total eBiz Solutions, New York, NY
- Conducted regular checks on the status of servers and maintained data backup of servers.
- Managed escalation aid from Desktop Services and branch IT teams for resolving desktop and server issues.
- Handled team hotline and responded to emails and managed service requests from customers.
- Maintained site servers and supervised for installation of servers.
Server Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
AC Transit, New York, NY
- Managed networks, servers and databases as well as maintained computer networks.
- Resolved performance queries and enforced testing routines to resolve conflicts.
- Troubleshot malfunctions with networked systems.
- Outlined Local Area Networks and Wide Area Networks.
- Maintained procedures and extended user information and training materials as well as reviewed systems maintenance.
- Corresponded with end-users to identify user needs.
- Reviewed time and resources needed for projects and supervised systems security.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, San Joaquin Valley College, Visalia, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated