1326 Queens Lane
Fork Union, VA 23055
Objective Seeking a job within Siemens as Service Engineer.
- Exceptional experience as a medical technologist
- Good expertise in testing, repairing and maintaining capital medical equipment
- Thorough knowledge of wind turbine generators
- Proficient in the use of tools and service test equipment
- Ability tooperate remotely from the main office with minimum supervision
- Siemens Service Engineer, 2007 – Present
- Siemens Energy, Inc, Houston, TX
- Established and maintained proper business relationships with customers and peers.
- Performed routine service, modifications and preventative maintenance.
- Developed and reviewed field procedures and planning for outages.
- Repaired and maintained Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics instrumentation.
- Monitored technicians and ensured proper use and condition of vehicles, tools and other Siemens assets.
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, 2007, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated