3734 Jody Road
Norristown, PA 19403
Job Objective Seeking full time Software QA Engineer position with company in which my skills can be used to their fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Software QA
- Good understanding of standard quality assurance methodologies
- Skilled in developing codes, tests and debugging software
- Expert in making enhancements to existing software to increase the product efficiency
- Proficient with Perl, Ruby, CentOS, SSH, SCP, Java, JSP, DHTML, XML, C#, VB.Net, SQL, and VB.NET
- Ability to develop and present clear and concise QA briefings
- Familiarity with software debugging tools, bug tracking system, Bash and shell scripting
- Solid troubleshooting skills and debugging skills
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
Software QA Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Edgelink, Norristown, PA
- Aided in Software Development Lifecycle and carried out all aspects of verification.
- Updated existing automated test suite and infrastructure as well as advanced fresh testing approaches.
- Formulated test plans and aided development teams for improving testing efficiency.
- Imparted technical guidance to the engineering team.
- Troubleshot problems and scrutinized complicated performance.
Software QA Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Glacier Bay, Norristown, PA
- Assisted Product Managers and enforced releases into production.
- Handled product defects and quality status.
- Coordinated with Senior Management to enforce standards for test development.
- Aided a diverse team delegated for producing manual and automated tests and test plans.
- Managed extensive test environment for system compatibility tests.
- Corresponded in Change Control Board meetings with stakeholders and gathered accurate information.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA