2923 Chicago Avenue
Hanford, CA 93230
Career Objective Solar Power Engineer seeking position in which to help enhance reputation of the business.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in solar power site evaluation and electrical engineering
- Profound knowledge of developing solar power schematics
- Wide knowledge of layout and design tools used in solar power projects design
- Familiarity with solar power Engineering and industry Safety standards
- Ability to draft, read plans and provide solar power design
- Sound knowledge in large scale solar power electronics and electrical power systems design
- Steep knowledge of implementing electrical, mechanical, structural and civil engineering
- Ability to read, understand, and edit electrical and structural plans
- Proficiency in AutoCad and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
Solar Power Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Synerfac Technical Staffing, Hanford, CA
- Established detailed construction drawing sets.
- Coordinated customer site visits.
- Assisted Sales Development Engineer and Project Manager.
- Corresponded with local and permitting authorities.
- Monitored construction drawing set.
- Provided technical support and conducted project site visits.
- Drafted post-construction project commissioning procedures.
- Aided in project commissioning.
B.S in Engineering,John Wesley College, High Point, NC
382 Central Park W, Apt 6L
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Objective: To obtain a Solar Power Engineer position that will utilize my skills and experience in engineering.
- Hands-on experience in solar system design.
- Extensive experience with solar energy projects.
- Broad experience in designing solar projects in a commercial/construction setting.
- Strong experience in the development of power stations in particular solar power plants.
Solar Power Engineer, 2006 to till date
Madison Electric Company, CA
- Supervised and improved process design and control at outsourced solar cells wafer processing, test and assembly manufacturing.
- Determined optimum sizing of the solar system, generated system layouts and performed field investigation as necessary
- Created layouts and detailed technical designs of photo voltaic systems.
- Conducted site visits to record building measurements and solar trajectory.
M.S in Electrical Engineering, 2006
University of California-Berkeley
B.S in Electrical Engineering, 2004
California Institute of Technology
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated