2112 Chardonnay Drive
Ocala, FL 34471
Job Objective Experienced and career minded Sound Engineer with excellent people skills seeking position with reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working as a Sound Engineer
- Wide knowledge of electronics, acoustics, recording technology and music
- Profound knowledge of sound engineering technology
- Familiarity with audio aesthetics and implementation methods
- Good understanding of audio techniques and audio production fundamentals
- Amazing ability to focus on one source of sound
- Outstanding ability to adjust the controls of sound equipment
- Superior communication skills
- Strong sound design skills
- Sound reading and writing skills as well as solid hearing skills
Sound Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Enginuity, Ocala, FL
- Assisted in recording studios, indoors and outdoors.
- Imparted audio at sporting arenas, theatre and video productions, recording studios.
- Formulated sound recordings and managed recording equipment.
- Maintained logs of recordings and outlined recordings into the final master.
- Managed and emended live performances.
Sound Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Hot Mess Productions, Ocala, FL
- Coordinated with producers and performers to achieve production goals and desired results.
- Edited tracks as well as recorded sounds.
- Managed sound quality and volume and outlined recordings into different formats.
- Checked equipment for proper functioning and maintained records of recordings. .
Bachelor’s Degree in Sound Design, Ocean County College, Toms River, NJ