3783 Cunningham Court
Southfield, MI 48075
Job Objective To form a lasting relationship with a well established company by using my education and past experiences as a Supplier Quality Engineer.
Supplier Quality Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Newell Rubbermaid, Southfield, MI
- Established quality policies and executed supplier capability assessments.
- Headed the New Product Development team.
- Managed supplier deviation change requests and evaluated supplier control plans.
- Coordinated supplier quality ranking program and assigned suppliers.
- Handled supplier continuous improvement programs.
Supplier Quality Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Oceaneering, Southfield, MI
- Coordinated with customers and validated supplier production processes.
- Managed suppliers and scrutinized supplier QPs and ITPs.
- Handled continuous process improvement teams and coached cross-functional teams.
- Maintained Supplier metrics and headed supplier quality performance improvement efforts.
- Carried out supplier quality audits.
- Aided quality department with internal audits.
- Formulated manufacturing and test documentation.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of electroplating & painting as well as remarkable practicality in Lean and Six Sigma
- Huge knowledge of metal processes, wood forming and laminations as well as quality methods
- Outstanding ability to define problems and collect data
- Ability to apply improvement principles and techniques as well as communicate with team members
- Wide knowledge of metal processes and wood forming
- Superior leadership and communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Mercyhurst College, Erie, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated