4842 Feathers Hooves Drive
Westbury, NY 11590
Job Objective Looking to help the company through my years of experience as a Telecom Field Engineer.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in installation, testing and troubleshooting and extensive practicality in executing technician level VOIP telecommunications
- Deep knowledge of data and VOIP telecommunications theory
- Huge knowledge of electrical and telecommunications equipment
- Ability to manage install, troubleshoot, configure telecommunication equipment’s
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Telecom Field Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Mitel Networks Corporation, Westbury, NY
- Supported clients with technical service.
- Managed routine maintenance and repair on voice systems.
- Maintained Enterprise-wide systems.
- Developed technical products and systems.
- Analyzed network systems.
- Enforced new services.
- Supported field staff with installation packages.
Bachelor’s Degree in Telecomm Engineering, Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated