202 Froe Street
Wheeling, WV 26003
Job Objective Seeking Telecom Sales Engineer position in which my training and qualifications can help company boost productivity.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience working within team-based organizations and in financial analysis and quantitative analysis
- Profound knowledge of Geographical Information Systems
- Deep understanding of fiber optic technology
- Familiarity with Visio and Power Point
- Ability to communicate with people and motivate others
- Ability to translate work activities, products, market trends
- Ability to translate work activities and multi task
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Superior presentation skills
Telecom Sales Engineer, August 2005 – Present
SRP, Wheeling, WV
- Evaluated customer requests and outlined technical services requests.
- Checked cost estimates and designs.
- Coordinated with sales support.
- Managed customer technical questions and executed post-sale project management.
- Handled preparation of information and formulated white papers.
- Coached staff members and Key Account Managers.
- Formulated client presentations and solutions proposals.
- Enforced new and existing on-going projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business & Telecommunications, Harding University, Searcy, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated