3284 Woodland Drive
Sioux City, IA 51106
[email]Career Objective To obtain a position of Telecom Switch Engineer in a reputed organization where I can practice my skills and education.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Good experience with Voice over IP protocols, Quality of Service, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP and VRF
- Advanced knowledge of network systems and operations
- Thorough understanding of VOIP Networks and protocols
- Huge knowledge of telecommunication industry with VOIP Networks and Protocols
- Solid understanding of telecom Switching
- Telecom Switch Engineer, 2007 – Present
- Think Energy Group, Chicago, IL
- Managed and planned installation projects on various levels for multiple locations.
- Maintained procedures and ensured system integrity, availability, and reliability.
- Determined network inefficiencies and for resolved problem.
- Developed engineering and implemented work packages, worked with various other departments and functions.
- Repaired onsite AC/split packs, Cabling and cable termination.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, 2007, University of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
2103 N Nordica Ave
San Francisco, CA 94154
Objective: Resourceful, analytical and detail-driven individual seeking employment as a Telecom Switch Engineer in a reputed organization.
Expertise for call routing, service centers, VoIP, IVR, ACD and CTI.
Immense ability to program and troubleshoot routers and switches.
Excellent experience with test equipment such as oscilloscopes and millimeters.
Immense ability to solve problems across multiple technologies and solutions.
Telecom Switch Engineer, 2006 to till date
UB Engineering Ltd., CA
Monitored and maintained end to end call routing and switch translations for telephony network infrastructure.
Oversaw the operations and maintained the mobile switching center and related peripherals for optimum network performance.
Developed and monitored departmental and switch expense budgets.
Created test plans, outline test success criteria and conducted the appropriate level of testing.
M.S in Telecommunications Engineering, 2006
Pennsylvania State University, University Park
B.S in Electronics and Communication Engineering, 2004
University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated