3258 Lauren Drive
Madison, WI 53718
Job Objective Career minded Tool Design Engineer seeking position with reputable company where my skills can be beneficial and put to good use.
Highlights Of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience in designing various machine components and mechanical systems
- Proficient with Unigraphics, 3D CAD/CAM system, MS Word based computer software and manufacturing information systems
- Wide knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing methods and machine tool design and construction
- Skilled in AutoCAD MTD, Solid Edge, 2D and 3D
- Amazing ability to design products and tools and acquire key business and operating initiatives
- Superior communication and time management skills, with an eye for detail
Tool Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Kelly Engineering Resources, Madison, WI
- Outlined estimates of company product costs and outlined new tooling as required.
- Regulated implementation of sample jobs as well as coordinated with Manufacturing Engineer and handled documentation.
- Analyzed and resolved tooling problems and tool life concerns.
- Formulated Engineering Alter Notices and coordinated with tool suppliers.
- Aided tool crib personnel with tooling-related queries.
- Supervised updating tooling data to MRP computer.
Tool Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Pactiv, Madison, WI
- Coordinated with all levels of personnel and assisted cross-functional engineering team.
- Reviewed designs and assured all issues were resolved effectively.
- Assisted Operations by evaluating, recommending and resolving issues related to production runs and R&D sample trails.
- Implemented changes to existing and fresh product designs.
- Outlined new designs for thermoformed plastic parts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Sul Ross State University, Alpine, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated